Last Updated: February 22, 2022
Throughout this Policy, we use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that can reasonably be used to identify you. Personal Information is information such as your name, address, a unique personal identifier (e.g., a device ID or online identifier), e-mail address, or other unique identifier.
Information We Collect
We collect data about you when you visit our website or interact with our Services.
Information You Provide Directly To Us:
We collect information that you provide to us when you contact us or communicate with us, so that we can respond to you and keep track of your inquiry. If you create a user profile with phia, you may choose to share certain information with us so that we can provide our Services to you. This may include information that you provide to us such as your name, email address, phone number, username, password, voice, photo, or video, social media profile information, employment or professional information, and information about your areas of interest.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you visit our website or interact with our Services, we collect information so that we can deliver our Services to you and to help us understand your use of our Services. This may include collecting information such as your IP address, device identifiers, the web address of the site you came from and the site you visit next, the portions of our Services that you interacted with, the date and time of your visit, and the time spent interacting with our Services, and information about whether you have visited our website before.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection
Our Services use phia’s own cookies, which may collect information about your visits to our website. In addition, our Services use Google Analytics, a web analytics service, to understand website activity and usage. We may also employ third party cookies, in order to, for example, allow us to understand if/when you reach our webpage from other sites, such as LinkedIn or Twitter. This also allows us to understand the effectiveness of our social media content and advertisements. These third-party cookies may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. They may collect information over time and across different websites and devices. This information collected by these third party cookies is subject to the privacy policies of the third party.
You can manage cookies and similar technologies using the methods described below. You must take these steps on each browser or device that you use. If you replace, change or upgrade your browser or device, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again.
If the browser you use is not listed above, please refer to your browser’s help menu for information on how to manage cookies.
Except as described below, with your consent, or as required by law, phia does not share the Personal Information that it automatically collects about you with any third parties.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
In order to deliver our Services to you, from time to time, phia may collect publicly available information about you such as your contact information (name, business address, e-mail address), place of employment, educational history, and professional association memberships. phia may combine this information with the information phia otherwise collects from or about you. phia may share this information with third parties as described below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect the Personal Information described above in order to:
- Provide our Services;
- Provide you with customer service and respond to your inquiries;
- Improve our Services and website;
- Ensure compliance with the terms of our Services and any other applicable rule or requirements;
- Protect our Services and prevent fraud;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Maintain the internal operations of phia;
- Conduct market research;
- Research how consumers use our website;
- Personalize our website;
- Offer information or promotional material about our products and services; and
- Connect social media to our website.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties. We may share your Personal Information with third parties, affiliates, or partners under certain circumstances:
- With Your Permission. If you give us your permission, we may share your Personal Information with third parties.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers who perform services and activities for us as necessary for phia to provide you with the Services and for the operation of our website.
- Legal. We may share your Personal Information when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our users or the public; to enforce the terms of any agreement; or for any other purpose that is required or permitted by law.
- Fraud Detection. We may use, disclose, or share your Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of this policy, or as otherwise required by law.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. In the event that phia or its assets are acquired by, or merged with, another organization or company including through bankruptcy, we may use, disclose, or share your Personal Information as part of the transaction, including during the diligence process associated with such a transaction.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We take the security of the information shared with us seriously. We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative security controls to protect your Personal Information. In addition, you can help keep your data secure. You are responsible for choosing a secure password when creating your account to access restricted portions of our website. You should keep this password confidential and choose a password that you do not use on any other site. You should not share your password with anyone else, including anyone who works for us. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
Your Privacy Rights
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us at [email protected].
Notice to Residents of Nevada
We do not sell any Personal Information we collect to any third parties. If we were to do so in the future, we would update this Policy, and provide Nevada residents with the opportunity to opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information.
Personal Information of Children
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children. We request that children do not provide Personal Information through our website. If we learn that we have collected information from someone under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.